It's late at night, you're hungry and you're craving something sweet. You check the kitchen but there is nothing to your fancy and all the shops are shut. What are you going to do to satisfy your sweet tooth?
I have been in this position many times. We rarely have 'junk food' or sugary snacks in our house so I crave sweet things all the time. I was scrolling through facebook and came across a video that made the easiest looking cookies using 4 ingredients. And it only takes 10 minutes to make! Perfect for when your craving at night. Unfortunately I print screened the recipe so don't know where it came from. If you know please could you let me know so I can add them to this post?
What you will need (Makes 10):
- 1 Large egg
- 1/2 Cup of nutella plus more for the filling
- 3/4 of flour
- 1/3 Cup of chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 170° (fan oven).
2. In a large mixing bowl mix together the flour, egg, nutelle and chocolate chips until it becomes a dough. I started off using a spoon but then found using my hands much easier.
3. Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
4. Take a small amount of the dough, about 3 tablespoons amount, roll into a ball and then flatten onto the tray/grease paper. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
5. Add a tablespoon of nutella in the middle of your flatten cookie mix and then carefully wrap the dough so the nutella is covered.
6. Put the tray into the oven for 10 minutes. The cookies should be set but still soft.