IT'S DECEMBER!! Which means it is totally acceptable to do anything Christmas related. I love Christmas, I love everything about it. I start becoming Christmas obsessed from like September. Yeah I know, I'm one of those guys.
- Buying gifts for people. When I was younger I couldn't wait to see what Santa got me but now I love buying for other people and seeing their faces as they open up my present for them.
- Decorating the tree together. We always make sure we are all in to do it together. I'm a girl that likes to stick to tradition.
- The food! My dad is a serious Grinch when it comes to cooking the Christmas dinner but he always goes the extra mile and makes a serious feast that is mouth watering. Seriously guys come round mine for Christmas dinner and see for yourself. Food I also can't wait for is swede mash because it's the only time we have it and a good cheese board!
- Board games mixed with alcohol and party food.
- Elf. Do I really need to say anymore?
- Dressing up on Christmas day for the family picture around the table. I've already decided on my Christmas Outfit/look.
- Christmas crackers. We still get the tacky ones where the prize everyone wants to gets is the bottle opener! lol.
- Boxing day sales. Online though. Cannot deal with the pushing, shoving and long lines in the shops. I can just do it in the comfort of my new pyjamas at home.
- Wearing red lipstick all day every day.
- Making memories that will last a lifetime.
I cannot wait to have my own place and own little family when it comes to Christmas. Watch this space in a few years time and I'll be that crazy Christmas lady with all the house decorations!
What do you love about Christmas?