Anyone else glad that 2016 is over? I thought 2016 was going to be a good year considering the horror that 2015 was. I was wrong. But hey, I'm thinking positive and I'm sure 2017 can't be any worse. Can it?
- Travel more. I only went one 2 'holidays' last year. One to New York which was manic so didn't feel like a holiday and one to Ireland but I was visiting family so again didn't feel like a holiday. Me and Joe are definitely visiting Rome this year and we're thinking about visiting one of the Greek Islands. I just need to convince the girls for a holiday now!
- Become more organised. I go through stages where I will be really productive and organised and then a week later I'm back to doing everything last minute. I've now got a diary for 2017 which I have never had before so hopefully this will keep me on track. I also want to organise my room as everything is literally all over the place.
- Learn a new skill. I love learning. I love finding something that grabs my interest straight away. The main thing I really want to do is learn how to cook. Everything for knife skills to how to make everything and I mean everything from scratch. I know Joe would love to learn this to so hopefully we could go to a couple of cooking classes together.
- Go for a spa day/weekend once a month. I work at a computer during my day job and then I work from one while I'm at home blogging/youtube. My back and shoulders are usually in bits because I don't have the best posture in the world. I really enjoy our spa weekends when we have them and sometimes it's just nice to be away and just relax. I'd love to do this more.
- Tick off one thing from my bucket list. I realised that I haven't actually done anything I always say I want to do. I few of the things on my bucket list are:
- Feed a penguin
- See a whale
- Go in a hot air balloon
- Swim with sharks
- Save money. I'm not getting any younger and to buy a house isn't getting any cheaper. I did start saving at one point but then I got carried away at Christmas (again). I'm determined to start saving again for a deposit.
- Reach my followers target. I'm going to put my everything into my blog/youtube. I have had the most fun in the short time I have done the both and so glad I have stuck at it. I would love to reach:
- 4000 followers on twitter
- 1000 followers on instagram
- 500 subscribers on youtube
- 500 followers on bloglovin'
- Buy a new car. Ok I don't really need a new car. The one I have still runs and I do use my car purely to get me from A to B. But if you was to see my car you would think someone had stolen it and dumped it on the side. She's been good(ish) to me but I think it's time to get a new one.
I think these seem pretty reasonable and realistic don't you? I will prob add to this list as the months go on. Can't wait to look back at this post in 6 months time and see if I have achieved any.
What goals have you set for the new year?